Benefits for financial members of the Association include:
- 2 x $25 rebate vouchers for standard workshop fees per year (rebate is calculated off the full cost of the workshop) – Can be used on Flying Arts Workshops only.
- Discounted entry fee for Queensland Regional Arts Awards and selected events.
- Discounted workshop fees for Flying Arts Artist and Educators workshops.
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting.
- Receipt of regular e-news bulletins containing the latest Flying Arts program events, industry hot topics and case studies, residencies, grants, awards and prizes, jobs and opportunities, as well as a range of special promotions and giveaways.
- Access to Flying Arts special invitation-only events.
- Other benefits as they may arise.