Flying Arts Marketing and Communications Coordinator
- Brisbane-based full-time role
- $50,000-$60,000 salary + super
- Opportunity to work on a 50th anniversary project
Download the position description
Flying Arts Alliance is seeking a motivated Marketing & Communications Coordinator for the marketing and communication portfolio. Working closely with the Operations team, Programs team and Regional Arts Fund team, this is an exciting opportunity to provide strategic brand management, marketing and communications services to support the organisation’s programs, services and events, engagement and brand identity.
As a Marketing & Communications Coordinator, you will work both independently and as a member of a small dynamic team, under the direction of the Program Team Lead, to plan, coordinate and deliver marketing and communications strategies to meet the needs of key Flying Arts’ programs including the By Request and Professional Development programs, Exhibitions, Events, Projects, Development and Fundraising, Membership and RAF Programs.
This is a strategic and agile marketing, brand management and communications role including email marketing and social media in Microsoft 365 environment utilising Adobe Creative suite, WordPress, Google Analytics, social media applications/analytics, Salesforce, Mailing List software and scheduling tools.
This opportunity will suit an organised and flexible multi-tasker who thrives in a fast-paced environment with exceptional attention to detail. Your highly developed interpersonal skills and professionalism will support you communicating fluently within the team as well as with a diverse range of service providers and stakeholders, to support Flying Arts’ programs, services and events, engagement, and brand identity.
What you will need to have to be successful:
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing and Communications
- 2+ years marketing and communications experience in relevant industry/sector
- Experience in marketing and communications logistics and production coordination
- Experience in using graphic design software
- Awareness of contemporary marketing and communications tools, trends and practices
- High level proficiency and literacy in Microsoft 365, website and social media platforms
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- First class customer service ethos
- High level written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a small agile team
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and share knowledge
You will also need to have a permanent right to work in Australia and ability to work outside regular office hours if and as required from time to time. Knowledge of regional and remote Queensland and its arts and cultural sector, and experience in event/project management would be an advantage, as would a current driver’s licence.
If you are a creative marketing and communications professional, with an interest for the visual and regional arts and supporting the creative life of Queenslanders, and would like to join our dynamic team, please send your CV and cover letter addressing the selection criteria to our Executive Officer, Kerryanne Farrer at firstname.lastname@example.org by 6 January, 2022.